How to make a Blue Orchid in Minecraft
This Minecraft tutorial explains how to craft a blue orchid with screenshots and step-by-step instructions.
Reading: how to get blue flowers in minecraft
In Minecraft, a blue orchid is an item that you can not make with a crafting table or furnace. Instead, you need to find and gather this item in the game.
Let's explore how to add a blue orchid to your inventory.
A blue orchid is available in the following versions of Minecraft:
PlatformSupported (Version*) Java Edition (PC/Mac)Yes Pocket Edition (PE)Yes Xbox 360Yes (TU31) Xbox OneYes (CU19) PS3Yes (1.22) PS4Yes (1.22) Wii UYes (Patch 3) Nintendo SwitchYes Windows 10 EditionYes Education EditionYes
* The version that it was added or removed, if applicable. NOTE: Pocket Edition (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. We will continue to show them individually for version history.
Where to find a Blue Orchid in Creative Mode
How to get a Blue Orchid in Survival Mode
View more: Q&A + 2020 Persona Speedpaint! | ElvenJedi
In Minecraft, you can add a blue orchid to your inventory in Survival mode by finding blue orchids growing in the Swampland biome and gathering them. So, let's get started!
1. Find a Blue Orchid Flower
First, you need to find a blue orchid flower in your Minecraft world. Blue orchids are usually found in the Swampland biome.
This is what a blue orchid looks like:
2. Break the Blue Orchid Flower
The game control to break the blue orchid flower depends on the version of Minecraft:
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac), left click and hold on the flower.
- For Pocket Edition (PE), you tap and hold on the flower.
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press and hold the RT button on the Xbox controller.
- For PS3 and PS4, press and hold the R2 button on the PS controller.
- For Wii U, press and hold the ZR button on the gamepad.
- For Nintendo Switch, press and hold the ZR button on the controller.
- For Windows 10 Edition, left click and hold on the flower.
- For Education Edition, left click and hold on the flower.
The blue orchid flower will break and a smaller blue orchid will float on the ground.
3. Pick up the Blue Orchid
Make sure you pick up the blue orchid before it disappears.
Once you pick up the blue orchid, it will appear in your hotbar.
Blue orchids are useful items and should be kept in your inventory to be used later.
Item ID and Name
Give Command for Blue Orchid
Things to Make with Blue Orchid
You can use blue orchid to make items in Minecraft such as:
Things to Do with Blue Orchid
Here are some activities that you can do with blue orchid in Minecraft:
There are other flowers in Minecraft such as: