Minecraft Windows 10 App – A game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Now, Microsoft has develop this Adventure Games software for PC. Get the latest version of Minecraft for free.
Download Minecraft for PC
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the information about this app. So, you can try to install Minecraft into your PC or not.
App Name Minecraft App Version Latest File Size 40 Mb License Free Trial Developer Microsoft Update 2019-08-24 Requirement Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 DOWNLOAD
Minecraft Alternative Apps for Windows
- App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Minecraft Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Minecraft Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Minecraft App Preview
How To Install Minecraft on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Minecraft installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Minecraft
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Minecraft completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Minecraft icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Minecraft in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Minecraft on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Minecraft App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Minecraft” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Minecraft app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Minecraft app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Minecraft from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Minecraft Free? Just how much does it cost to download ? A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Minecraft download for Windows Pc? A: It’s simple! Just click the free Minecraft download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Minecraft totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Minecraft will function normally on any Windows? A: Yes! The Minecraft for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Minecraft App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Minecraft is definitely a windows app that created by Microsoft Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.