Glsl Shaders Mod 1.17/1.17.1, adds graphics features that dramatically improves texture quality and adds shadows and realistic light effects to minecraft 1.17. With a mod such as Glsl Shaders, you can have a perfect minecraft world that looks very real which you have always thought was not possible to have. If there is one mod that has completely redefined the world of minecraft over the years, such has to be Glsl Shaders. Are you tried of some of those shadows, lightening as well as shades that are unrealistic in this game? Then this is the perfect mod for you. You will definitely find it completely irresistible once you get the hang of it.
Have you ever imagined that you could experience a real shadow in the game of minecraft? That is what this mod is all about as it makes objects so real that your minecraft experience will become more fun-filled. People enjoy it more when games appear much real and this is what this mod has brought to every player of minecraft.
Every outstanding mod has one unique feature or the other that will always make people to stay glued to the game of minecraft. This mod is not any different. Here are some of its unique features.
- The Shader has a variety of effects that are helpful
- It has proven to be very compatible with different mods
- It can help to improve the visuals of your minecraft world
- Compatible with all the minecraft resource packs
- Integrated to Optifine HD (for better optimization of minecraft and increase fps)
There are several versions of shaders available for minecraft, and you can find them all on our website, each has its own features and made, whether you like a soft shadow, or a strong glow coming from the sky, all kinds of choices are available, to access the entire list click here.
It is worth remembering that all these shadow mods have requirements to work, you will need very good configurations in your computer so that you can properly support the mod, have at least 4gb of RAM, a two-core processor with approximately 2.5 ghz, now Will the main requirement of this mod, video card, you will need a good video card but this depends on your need, whether you low or medium graphics: a 1 GB and 128 bit video card is sufficient, however if you Wants to run with the graphics at most: 2GB 256 bits, having these requirements you will not have problems with your minecraft.
I recommend you to install optifine as it raises your fps, and greatly improves graphics, if you are using some Resource Pack with your mod, optifine also added the possibility of using shaders without downloading specific mods for this , Plus that’s optional, GLSL Shaders Mod is available for minecraft 1.12, 1.10.2 and is compatible with virtually all mods.
GLSL Shaders Mod Installation 1.17/1.17.1
Here are some ways of install shaders packs on minecraft, but have in mind that after minecraft 1.8.7, Shaders Mod is now included into Optifine HD, so install optifine and go directly to step 3 of method #2 if you have minecraft 1.8.7 and higher.
Installing Method #1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download GLSL Shaders.
- Press Start and type %AppData%.
- Find and open the folder .minecraft.
- Go to your mods folder.
- Copy the ShadersPack file to subfolder /mods.
- Open Minecraft Launcher and select the profile of the wtbblue.com the mod!
Installing Method #2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download GLSL Shaders.
- Open Minecraft Launcher and select the profile of the Forge.
- Click Play in Minecraft go on “Options”.
- Click Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Copy the ShadersPack and move it to the folder that you opened.
- Select the shaderpack you installed and then press Done!
Minecraft ShaderPacks 1.17/1.17.1
Below you will find a list of all shaderspacks available for minecraft on the day of this post, if you are also working on your own shader, or would like to add some that are not on this list, please contact us.
- – Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders — for NVIDIA GTX or AMD RADEON — not compatible with Intel HD graphics — not compatible with OS X
- – Sildur’s shaders PC/Mac,Intel compatible.
- – Chocapic13’s Shaders
- – sensi277’s yShaders — for Intel HD Graphics
- – MrMeep_x3’s Shaders
- – Naelego’s Cel Shaders
- – RRe36’s Shaders
- – DeDelner’s CUDA Shaders
- – bruceatsr44’s Acid Shaders
- – Beed28’s Shaders
- Jelly World
- Bendy Ground
- The Wave
- – Ziipzaap’s Shader Pack
- – robobo1221’s Shaders
- – dvv16’s Shaders
- – Stazza85 super Shaders
- – hoo00’s Shaders pack B
- – Regi24’s Waving Plants shaders
- – MrButternuss ShaderPack | Shader 4 low Pc’s
- – DethRaid’s Awesome Graphics On Nitro Shaders
- – Edi’s Shader ForALLPc’s
- – CrankerMan’s TME Shaders
- – Kadir Nck Shader (for skate702)
- – Werrus’s Shaders
- – Knewtonwako’s Life Nexus Shaders
- – CYBOX shaderpack
- – CrapDeShoes CloudShade Alpha
- – AirLoocke42 Shader
- – CaptTatsu’s BSL Shaders
- – Triliton’s shaders
- – ShadersMcOfficial’s Bloominx Shaders (Chocapic13′ Shaders edit)
- – dotModded’s Continuum Shaders
- – Qwqx71’s Lunar Shaders (chocapic13’s shader edit)
- – Epix Shaders
- – SeaMatis’s Vibrant Shaders v1 (Chocapic13’s Shader Edit)
Download GLSL Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.17/1.17.1
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official GLSL Shaders Mod Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.
If you want the latest version of shaders download the Optifine HD Mod, because it is already integrated with the Shaders function!
View more: how to get dirt to grow grass minecraft