– “I would like to record myself playing some Crazy Craft, but I don’t know what Minecraft recorder to use…”
– “Hello people, I have been trying to make Minecraft video recently. But I just can’t find a screen recorder that doesn’t lag. That’s really bad.”
Reading: minecraft screen recorder no-lag
– “Best free Minecraft recording software?”
Minecraft is a popular sandbox game, with which you can build anything freely based on your creations. If you want to share your work with friends and other people, you had better record Minecraft videos and upload them to the Internet.
However, it is not easy to find a satisfying Minecraft screen recorder. There are many similar questions about recommendations of Minecraft video recorder software. Fortunately, this article collects some great Minecraft recording software. You can read and get your best choice here.
- 1. Apeaksoft Screen Recorder – Record Minecraft on PC with Voice [No Lag]
- 2. Free Online Screen Recorder – Best Free Screen Recorder for Minecraft
- 3. Bandicam – Record Minecraft Game Video on Windows
- 4. HyperCam – Windows Screen Recording Software for Minecraft
- 5. OBS – Record Minecraft for Free with No Time Restriction
- 6. AZ Screen Recorder – Free Minecraft Recorder APP for Android
- 7. iOS Screen Recording – Record Minecraft Video on iOS 11 Directly
- 8. Airshou – Minecraft Screen Recorder for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- 9. Jing – Short Video Capture Program on Windows and Mac
- FAQs of Minecraft Screen Recorder
1: Apeaksoft Screen Recorder – Record Minecraft on PC with Voice [No Lag]
By using Apeaksoft Screen Recorder, you can record all your activities in Minecraft smoothly and easily. The Minecraft recorder software has simplified all screen recording features into a user-friendly interface. Thus, it does not matter if you have no experience of recording gameplay videos.
Main Features of Minecraft Recorder for Windows and Mac
- Record games and other on-screen videos for offline viewing or YouTube sharing.
- Manage video, audio and screenshot settings before recording Minecraft game video.
- Customized the recording area, system/microphone audio and other preferences freely.
- Set hotkeys to record/capture or finish the Minecraft game recording project.
- Share the recorded Minecraft game video to YouTube and other social media platforms by one click.
Steps to Record Minecraft Videos on PC with Audio
Step 1: Launch the Minecraft recorder
Free download the Minecraft screen recorder on your Windows or Mac computer. Then launch Apeaksoft Screen Recorder and choose “Video Recorder”. Consequently, you can enter the Minecraft game video recording screen.
Step 2: Customize screen recording area
Set the screen area on desktop with your mouse freely. Then you can manage the input audio sources. Turn on “System Sound” or “Microphone” individually or together. Moreover, you can manage the related volume slider.
Step 3: Adjust the output settings (optional)
The default output video format is MP4. If you want to save the recorded Minecraft game video in other formats, you can choose “More settings” on the top right corner. Click “Output” in the popping-up “Preferences” window. Then you can change video format, video quality, frame rate and other default settings manually. Later, choose “OK” to save your change.
Step 4: Record Minecraft game video
Click “REC” to start to record Minecraft game video with voice. Of course, you can take snapshots, pause, restart and stop the recording process freely. After that, the preview window pops up, click “Save” to move on. Then choose “Next” to continue. You can see your Minecraft gameplay recording in the left panel. Head to the “Share” section to upload the file to YouTube, Facebook and other sites if you want.
2: Free Online Screen Recorder – Best Free Screen Recording Software for Minecraft
Apeaksoft Free Online Screen Recorder is the best free screen recording software for Minecraft. With this free and easy-to-use screen recorder, you can record gameplays like Minecraft, Battlefield, Roblox or World of Warcraft to gain more likes on YouTube, Twitch and more.
- It allows to capture gameplay, presentation and e-Learning courses.
- You can record a picture-in-picture game recording while enabling webcam.
- Users can select the recording area like a full screen or a fixed region.
- Unlike Apeaksoft Screen Recorder, you can’t edit with this online tool.
3: Bandicam – Record Minecraft Game Video on Windows
Bandicam is widely used as a screen recorder and gameplay recorder. Thus, you can record Minecraft with Bandicam on Windows computer. In addition, you can take a screenshot while recording Minecraft with Bandicam too.
- Export the recorded Minecraft gameplay as MP4 and AVI formats.
- Set the capture screen size freely.
- Not Available for Mac (Get Mac screen recorders here.).
- Cannot support more output formats.
4: HyperCam – Windows Screen Recording Software for Minecraft
HyperCam is also a pretty good screen recorder that can capture special sequences during the Minecraft gameplay recording process. You can get basic screen capture features from HyperCam.
- Customize the screen recording size.
- Record Minecraft videos with audio.
- You have to save the recorded Minecraft game video as AVI format only.
- Have bunch of malware inserted during the installation.
5: OBS – Record Minecraft for Free with No Time Restriction
OBS is an open source and free screen recorder for Windows, Mac and Linux. You can record Minecraft with OBS free. What’s more, there are many recording, streaming and editing features.
- Record Minecraft on Windows 10 and other operating systems.
- No time limitation towards Minecraft gameplay video recording.
- The output game video file size is too large.
6: AZ Screen Recorder – Free Minecraft Recorder APP for Android
You can use AZ Screen Recorder to record Minecraft video with no ads or watermark. Yes. The Minecraft screen recorder apk allows users to record game video for free on Android.
- Free record Minecraft game video on Android without root.
- Capture Minecraft gameplay video with HD and full HD resolution.
- Sometimes AZ Screen Recorder crashes without knowing why.
7: iOS Screen Recording – Record Minecraft Video on iOS 11 Directly
For iOS users, there is no need to install additional Minecraft recorder app. Because you can record game video with the built-in iOS screen recording feature directly. Just make sure you are running iOS 11 or higher versions.
- Record Minecraft game on iPhone, iPad screen without third party application.
- Take a screenshot during Minecraft screen recording on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- There are not much editing tools.
8: Airshou – Minecraft Screen Recorder for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
Airshou is a screen recorder that works on all iOS devices. You can perform a Minecraft game recording in high quality. Moreover, there are many useful and straightforward features for stream adjustments.
- Record Minecraft video on iPhone with editing tools.
- Stream your video to wtbblue.com directly.
- Some people complain about the appearance of red bar during screen recording.
9: Jing – Short Video Capture Program on Windows and Mac
Jing is developed by TechSmith, which can be used to record short videos and take screenshots. Well, you can get some editing tools to highlight, add shapes and other tools on your recording video.
- Record desktop and take snapshot free.
- Get some recording filters to highlight, add text and more.
- It is not proper to record Minecraft game video for a long time.
That’s all for today’s recommendations of Minecraft recorder software. You can choose any mentioned Minecraft screen recorder to capture your achievement with ease. If you have any good advice for recording Minecraft game video, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
View more: how to make a minecraft 1.10 server