Minecraft is probably the most popular game in the world, and Microsoft did the right thing when it included the game into Windows Store.
Reading: minecraft windows 10 error download
Some players are reporting that they’re unable to download the game due to an error 0x803f7003, so here are a few tips if you’re facing this problem, too.
How can I fix 0x803f7003 Minecraft download error in Windows Store?
1. Try to refresh the download multiple times
- Press Windows Key + S and enter Microsoft Store. Select Microsoft Store from the list.
- In the search bar in the top right corner enter Minecraft.
- Select the version of Minecraft that you want to download.
- Click the Download You might have to repeat this step a couple of times until you manage to download the game.
Related: how to find lava in minecraft pe
In some instances, you might have to wait a couple of minutes and try to download Minecraft again. This is a simple solution, but it can help you with Windows Store Error 0x803f7003.
2. Reset Windows Store
- Go to Search and type wtbblue.com.
- Right-click wtbblue.com from list of results and choose Run as administrator.
- Login to your Microsoft Account once again, and try to download Minecraft.
You can also reset Windows Store from the settings by from Settings app.
- Press Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
- Go to Apps section.
- Select Microsoft Store > Advanced options.
- Click the Reset Click Reset to confirm.
After doing that, check if the problem is still there.
Having problems with error 0x803f7003 in Windows App Store? Here are the best fixes for it!
3. Check your regional settings
- Open the Settings app and go to the Time & Language section.
- Go to the Region in the left pane. In the right pane set Country and region to the United States.
- After doing that, check if the problem is still there.
After changing your regional settings, check if the problem is still there.
If the problem is still present, you should check out our article about solving Windows Store problems for more solutions.
There you go, these are just a couple of simple solutions that can help you with Windows Store error 0x803f7003 while downloading Minecraft. If you found our article helpful, feel free to let us know in the comments section below.