What is OptiFine ?
OptiFine is a Minecraft optimization mod. It allows Minecraft to run faster and look better with full support for HD textures and many configuration options. The official description of OptiFine is on the Minecraft forums. Resources: translation, documentation, problem tracking.
Top 5 best Shaders 1.16.5 for Minecraft | Minecraft 1.16.5 Shaders
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
- Top 15 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft (Xbox , PS4, Win10 , Switch)
- Top 10 best Shaders 1.16.5 , 1.17.1 for Minecraft
- Top 15 Best Java Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft in 2021
OptiFine HD download Links all version :
OptiFine 1.17.1 Changelog : OptiFine 1.17.1_HD_U_G9_pre33 – updated Forge patches 37.0.25 – fixed OpenGL error 1282 when activating AF – fixed shaders crash on AMD – added custom sky for the end dimension – fixed AA/AF to work in core profile – fixed spyglass when Dynamic FOV is off – fixed shaders compatibility to move #extension lines to header – fixed sorting of compatibility header lines – fixed black items/entities on Mac with shaders – fixed FXAA to use core profile – fixed shaders startup on Mac – fixed shaders compatibility: texelFetch2D, #version XYZ compatibility, texture2DGrad – fixed shaders inverse matrices – added modelViewMatrixInverse and projectionMatrixInverse – insert shaders compatibility lines after last “#extension” – fixed compatibility mode for shaders using reserved keywords – fixed compatibility mode for geometry shaders – updated shaders to use core profile functions – fixed shaders composite matrices – renamed shaders sampler “texture” to “gtexture” (#5537) – fixed shaders compatibility to work in core profile (MacOS) – fixed shaders rendering of boat in water – fixed shader loading performance – added prefix “va” to vanilla attribute names – fixed shaders horizon rendering – fixed chest texture in GUI with shaders – added powder snow support for isEyeInWater uniform (#5993) – fixed enchanted glint with shaders – fixed entity normal textures with shaders – fixed shaders sky color (#5960) OptiFine 1.17_HD_U_G9_pre26 – fixed shaders compatibility preprocessor – fixed various bugs in shaders compatibility mode – fixed spam in log when checking for cape (#5899) – fixed entities missing in screenshot (#5734) – fixed shaders entity shadows (#5883) – fixed shaders block selection and fishing rod line – fixed shaders particles visible through blocks – fixed shaders particle and sun solor – fixed shaders water fog – fixed shaders lightmap coordinates – added shaders compatibility mode – fixed chunks not loading when changing dimension (#5757) – fixed emissive textures for entities – fixed custom sky – added dynamic lights for glow squid, glow berries and glow item frame (#5724) – added default CTM for tinted glass (#5702) – optimized startup performance – fixed smart animations and render regions for translucent blocks – fixed alpha check for cutout textures (leaves, glass) – fixed dynamic lights – updated to 1.17 – not compatible with Forge