In this guide, we will go over the Tirion Fordring Redemption Questline from WoW wtbblue.com. The questline is very popular because it awards players with strong items that are part of many classes” BiS lists. The Redemption quest chain is available at level 52 however most players will wait until 60 to do this as it requires you to complete several challenging tasks. About the AuthorSherro is a veteran member of both the wtbblue.com and Retail World of Warcraft communities. If you enjoy the guides and possibly want to see more WoW wtbblue.com content be sure to follow him on his other pages: Twitch and Twitter.
Đang xem: Wow classic mark of fordring
Blood Tinged Skies – Carrion Grubbage – Demon Dogs
Tirion Fordring1. To get start on this quest chain you will need to visit Tirion Fordring in Eastern Plaguelands. He offers three quests Blood Tinged Skies, Carrion Grubbage and Demon Dogs. Complete these quests by running around the zone and killing any Plaguebat, Plaguehound Runt, Plaguehound and Frenzied Plaguehound. As well as killing Carrion Grub, Carrion Devourer and looting Slab of Carrion Worm Meat from them. The Plaguebat and Plaguehound Runt spawn in the Southern half of the zone. While the Plaguehound and Frenzied Plaguehound spawn in the North-Eastern area of the zone. You will be able to find Carrion Devourer all throughout the zone where the other mobs for these quests are.
2. Redemption becomes available once you have completed the 3 previous quests. It simply requires you to talk to Tirion and listen to his story.
Of Forgotten Memories
3. The next quest he will offer is Of Forgotten Memories which sends you to the south of the zone. You have to click on a mount of dirt next to a grave which will summon 4 hostile NPCs which are quite strong so beware and be full HP/Mana. After you have defeated them you will be able to loot Taelan”s Hammer from Mercutio Filthgorger then return to Tirion.Mount of Dirt
Of Lost Honor
4. Of Lost Honor is the next quest he provides which sends you to Northdale to loot a flag from within a lake. Once this is complete return to Tirion.Of Lost Honor
Of Love and Family
5. He will now offer quest Of Love and Family which sends you to Artist Renfray outside of Scholomance in Western Plaguelands. Artist Renfray
Of Love and Family (Dungeon – Live Stratholme)
6. Artist Renfray will give you the next quest Of Love and Family which sends you into Stratholme Live to loot Of Love and Family from the room Instructor Galford is in. He is the second last boss in the Living side of Stratholme, parallel to the room in which Balnazzar resides. When this is complete, return to Tirion.
7. Tirion will give you the next quest Find Myranda which instructs you to speak with Myranda the Hag. You can find her in a graveyard on a tree stump, South of the Ruins of Andorhal. Myranda
8. Myranda will give you the quest Scarlet Subterfuge which instructs you to speak with Highlord Taelan Fordring in Hearthglen. If you speak to her again offer the option for a Scarlet Illusion which is a buff that turns you in a member of the Scarlet Crusade so that you are able to freely walk by the guards into the keep. This buff only lasts 30 minutes so make your way to Highlord Taelan Fordring in Hearthglen ASAP.Highlord Taelan Fordring
9. This part can be annoying depending on how many players are attempting the quest. There is an escort which lasts around 10 minutes and on top of that Taelen has quite a long spawn time. If someone ninja starts the escort you may as well log out for 10 minutes or so to preserve the duration of the Scarlet Illusion buff.If there are nearby players though, you should ask them to party up and make sure you all have handed in Scarlet Subterfuge but don”t pick up the next part. Once everyone is safely up to that step you should be able to pick the quest In Dreams up and it will share with party members. If you are there by yourself just hand it in and accept the next part.Highlord Taelan Fordring will tell you to remove your disguise so that he won”t accidentally hit you but that is just for role-play and you can keep it on to remain safe from pulling extra Scarlet Crusade mobs as your escort. Taelan Fordring should do most of the work but you can help by targeting his target and hitting that one. Don”t hit any of the mobs he isn”t focusing on because you will draw aggro and if you are alone this will become an issue. In most cases, you will not even have to help him fight as he heals himself in battle and resets back to full after each fight.Fight your way all the way out Hearthglen and down to the watchtower where you will be confronted by a very powerful boss Grand Inquisitor Isillien. You should stand back on the hill and not draw any aggro during this fight from the Inquisitor or any of the Elite Scarlet mobs. Taelan Fordring will do all of the work once again but unfortunately this time he won”t live. Remember to stay back the whole time even when he dies because after 30 seconds or so Tirion will ride in on his horse and take over and if you though Taelan Fordring was over powered, wait until you see Tirion”s moves.Stay back and watch the fight until Tirion has killed every one of the mobs and the quest icon above his head turns complete. Then you can hand in In Dreams and choose one of these very powerful rewards: Mark of Fordring, Shimmering Platinum Warhammer, Ornate Adamantium Breastplate, Shroud of the Exile or Fordring”s Seal.Congratulations, quest chain complete!
Mark of Fordring With high attack power and 1% crit chance, this is a very powerful Pre-Bis neck for Classes such as Rogue, Warrior DPS, Hunter, Feral DPS, Ret Paladin and Enhancement Shaman.Ornate Adamantium Breastplate With huge stamina, armor and defense skill this is one of the best Pre-Bis tanking chest-pieces you can get for Prot Warriors and Prot Paladins.Fordring”s Seal With a huge bonus to healing spells this ring is very powerful Pre-Bis for each of the healers; Druid, Priest, Shaman and Paladin.Shroud of the Exile and Shimmering Platinum Warhammer aren”t very good choices for any classes as you can find better gear for those slots elsewhere. You could potentially pick a Shroud of the Exile for a Shadow Priest but it still isn”t the best Pre-BiS you can find for them and even then you would be better off choosing the ring in case you play healing spec.